We just wanted to thank you once again for all your help with our move from Michigan. Thanks to your referral, we sold our house in 4 days and the closing went smoothly. As with our experience with you on the purchase of our new home, we found the agent you referred us to in Michigan to be very efficient, helpful and knowledgeable. Both our experiences with Phil have been pleasant and we would highly recommend you - without reservation - to anyone either buying or selling a home.
Vic & Linda
A Broker Associate and team leader with RE/MAX Gold in Roseville, Phil is a 30-year veteran of the real estate industry and is known and trusted for his experience and integrity. With decades of experience in both residential and commercial property sales, valuation and consulting, having closed hundreds of real estate transactions, and managed over 300 brokers and agents in 6 offices in California, Colorado, and Texas, no one knows the real estate market better. Most recently held the position as Regional Manager for RE/MAX Gold, overseeing the Placer, Sutter/Yuba and Nevada County Region with offices in Roseville, Nevada City, Auburn, Yuba City, and Oroville, with a cumulative production of approximately $1B.
Phil has spent 20 years of his career with RE/MAX and was inducted into the RE/MAX Hall of Fame in 2011 for elite sales performance, and qualified for PCAR's prestigious Masters Club. Phil Boren brings a rare and unique skill set to the table:
• 30 years in Residential & Commercial real estate; 28 years as a licensed real estate Broker in California, Colorado, and Texas. Positions held include: Managing Broker at Century 21 Select in Roseville and in Auburn, Managing Broker at RE/MAX Gold in Roseville and in Auburn, Management Consultant at RE/MAX of Boulder, and Regional Manager for RE/MAX Gold. Currently a Team Leader at RE/MAX Gold, a 4-agent team with approximately $30M in combined production in 2016
• Part of the management team from 2009 through 2013 at RE/MAX of Boulder, the #1 RE/MAX Office in the U.S. for an 5 straight years, based on sales volume. During that time, sales production grew from approximately $550M to over $1B, while our agent count grew from about 80 to 100 over the same period
• Previous Designated Member of the Appraisal Institute. Consulted on numerous construction, valuation, and loan work-out projects on a wide variety of commercial real estate including residential and commercial land development, office buildings, shopping centers, and industrial projects
• Former Vice President and Senior Appraiser at American Federal Bank, a $2B Federal Savings Bank in Dallas, Texas
• Award-winning Realtor® with RE/MAX in Boulder; Achieved No. 14 individual in the 5-state, RE/MAX Mountain States Region in 2001, based on sales volume; multiple-year member of the RE/MAX 100% Club for sales production volume, achieved RE/MAX Hall of Fame status in 2011 for multi-year elite sales performance, Member of the Placer County Association of Realtors' Masters Club.
• Member in good standing of the National Association of Realtors (NAR), California Association of Realtors (CAR), and the Placer County Association of Realtors (PCAR)
• Received BSBA in Finance and Real Estate from the University of Arkansas; 4-year starter and 4-year letterman for the Arkansas Razorbacks football team under Hall-of-Fame coach, Lou Holtz. Played in the Sugar Bowl, Gator Bowl, and Blue-Gray All-Star Game (1983). Played in the USFL (Birmingham Stallions), and was drafted by the Pittsburgh Steelers
• Married to Kim for 30 years; 2 children – Matt, a graduate of Colorado State University (CSU) in Ft. Collins in 2010, former graduate from and football coach at Granite Bay High School, and Kristen, who graduated Cum Laude from San Diego State University in 2007, is an alumni of Kappa Delta Sorority
Click either the "Search The MLS®" bar at the top of the page or use the convenient "Search Listings" link at the bottom of the page to search for homes in popular local NorCal communities. To leave your written feedback for Phil, click on "Testimonials" below.