Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save your favorite listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent instantly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2086 Mccourtney Rd, Lincoln
This is a great opportunity for the serious Equestrian to own a first class training facility with development potential. Property located the Lincoln General Plan Village Two. There are two homes, 3110 sf remodeled main residence with a pool. The second residence is a 1900 sf modular home with a private residence off of Fruitvale Rd nestled among the olive trees. Training facility consists of 2 covered arenas,32 stalls,pipe fenced & X fenced,outdoor arenas. Many more amenities.
- MLS® #17015596
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage3,110
- Year Built1961
- Sub-Type2 Houses on Lot
- Utilities220 Volts, Propane, Propane Tank Leased
- GaragesNo Garage, Uncov Prkng Spc (2+)
- Has PoolYes
- PoolBuilt-In, Fenced, Gunite Construction
- ExteriorBrick, Stucco
- ConstructionBrick, Frame
- FoundationConcrete Slab, Raised
- Address2086 Mccourtney Rd
- Zip Code95648-9462
- AppliancesCook Top Elec, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker Plumbed, Microwave B/I, Oven Double, Oven Elec B/I
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Fireplace Insert, Heat Pump, MultiZone, Propane
- CoolingCentral, Heat Pump, MultiUnits
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesInsert, Living Room
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryWestern Placer
- MiddleWestern Placer
- HighWestern Placer
- Listing Office:Network Real Estate
All measurements and all calculations of area (i.e., Sq Ft and Acreage) are approximate. Broker has represented to MetroList that Broker has a valid listing signed by seller authorizing placement in the MLS. Above information is provided by Seller and/or other sources and has not been verified by Broker. Copyright 2017 MetroList Services, Inc.
Listings marked with V* indicate the seller is willing to entertain offers within a Listing Price range. For example, a Price of $140,000-$170,000 indicates the seller will entertain offers from $140,000 to $170,000.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2017 at 2:05am PDT.